Thursday, April 4, 2019

Good night to Swaha

Tonight feels like a good night to swaha. 
Swaha is what we say as we offer our intentions into the fire for transformation. 

Swaha is I offer, I release 

 I offer my gratitude 
Swaha!
 I release fear
Swaha!
 I offer myself in service
Swaha!
I release worry
Swaha!
I offer my heart with love and compassion
Swaha!
I release resentment 
Swaha!
I offer forgiveness to myself and others
Swaha! 
I release anger and frustration
Swaha!
I offer my home to anyone who needs a safe space
Swaha!
I release all that no longer services me 
Swaha! 
I offer kindness and understanding
Swaha
I release the heaviness in my heart
Swaha!
I offer my thoughts, words, and deeds as instruments of God's Divine Will.
Swaha!
I release my ego at the feet of the Divine Mother
Swaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you say to your 19-year-old self?

  When I was 19 years old I didn't know a damn thing about life.  I certainly didn't know a damn thing about myself (I just didn'...